Here are some things to take into consideration prior to planning your event:
- Whats your style: How do you want to provide food for your guests?
~Tray service elegant finger foods circulating on trays for guests to mingle and nibble.
~Family Style Food platters served at each table. An intimate option, let your guest break bread together.
~Plated meals a more traditional approach with sit down meals
~Stations scattered groupings of food. A great way to keep a flow going & encourages people to mingle
- Head count: How many people are you feeding?
- Theme: Have you established a theme?
- Venue: will it be outside, is there a food holding area, is the weather permitting, is the space equipped with tables, would the flow of traffic be congested ,etc?
- Diets:Are there any food restrictions amongst your guests – nuts, gluten, vegetarian, celiac?
- Budget: Have you established a budget that you are comfortable with?
Don’t let any of these things discourage you ~ Cherry Bomb Catering will walk you through all of this step by step with ease and professionalism.